Our Lulaway Job Centres are where we build our database of prospective job seekers. These locations are the only way people can register with us and be listed on our candidate database. Registration is performed under the direction of our trained consultants.
- Job seekers visit one of our job centres with their ID and any other important credential documents.
- They are personally registered.
- We collect and verify all documents and personal details.
- We create a professional CV for them.
- All their information is captured and stored by us.
- They are invited to undergo testing when a client posts a position which matches their skills and experience.
Application Screening Process
Once a position is listed, we invite the appropriate candidates to apply and carry out testing.
The application is made at their local Lulaway Job Centre under the administration one of our trained consultants.
The controlled tests are set according to client specifications. If you require the assessment of a candidate’s skill in a specific area, we will formulate a test for it.
We also conduct standard screening to test psychological attributes such as: work ethic, logical reasoning and other psychometrics.
Connecting Candidates with Employers
- We forward you our list of suggested candidates.
- You look over their personal information and test results.
- Employers can contact candidates directly and invite them to be interviewed.
- Alternatively, the Lulaway SMS system can be used to schedule interviews.