Do you have a national diploma in graphic design? Apply today for a graphic design internship with a leading agency.
- National Diploma in Graphic Design (NQF Level 5)
- Matric (Grade 12)
· Managing and processing a job from design to production.
· Willingness to learn and develop skills.
· Bringing the brand to life across multiple touch points.
· Following exact design instructions according to brief.
· Taking a job from initial concept and presentation for client right through to finished art for the suppliers.
· Producing designs on (or before!) the deadline.
· Assuring the quality of designs before sending to client.
· Preparing artwork for print according to printer specifications.
· Creating mock-ups for client and suppliers.
· Developing concepts that are both creative and practical in terms of the client’s needs.
· Interpreting briefs from account handlers, creative head or clients.
Follow Lulaway on Facebook for more job opportunities!